Health Insurance Policy Covering Critical Illness & Major Surgical procedures only for RuPay Cardholders
Today, heart ailments and cancer are two of the most common major illnesses.Thanks to modern medicine and clinical advancements, people can fight these traumatic experiences and recover, but the costs for this recovery could mean a huge financial burden that could last forever.
To tackle these expenses, you need insurance plans, and we have just the right ones for you!
Universal Sompo General Insurance Company Limited is offering 2 plans for RuPay cardholders which shall cover the following:
|PLAN A-Cancer Cover
||PLAN B-Heart Care Cover
|Covers all types of common cancers with defined severity.
||First heart attack
|Coronary Artery By-Pass Graft Surgery (CABG)
|Heart - valve replacement surgery
USPs of Cancer & Heart care cover under Group Health Insurance policy:
- Coverage designed and available exclusively for RuPay cardholders.
- Special coverage for cancer & heart diseases including major surgical procedures of these ailments.
- Pre & post-hospitalization coverage.
- Day care treatment coverage for Chemotherapy & Radiotherapy.
- Coverage available exclusively for RuPay customers up to 55 years of age without medicals.
- Cashless treatment available in 5000+ network hospitals across India.
- Income Tax benefit available under section 80D.
Cardholders are requested to kindly go through the term & conditions before clicking the below mentioned link for availing the insurance coverage
Click the following link to know more about the Insurance Policy https://bit.ly/3mNYGi0
Terms and Conditions of Cancer & Heart Care cover under Group Health Insurance policy
By applying for the Cancer & Heart Care cover under Group Health Insurance policy, you agree to be bound by these ‘Terms and Conditions for Cancer & Heart Care cover under Group Health Insurance policy prescribed by National Payments Corporation of India (“NPCI”) as detailed below:
- The Cancer & Heart Care cover under Group Health Insurance policy (the “Policy”) is an open policy provided by Universal Sompo GIC Ltd (the “Insurer”). The master Policy is held by NPCI under Master Policy Number: 2839/62328672/00/000
- Individual coverage under the Policy can be availed only by a person in whose name a RuPay Card has been issued by a bank in India (“RuPay Cardholder”) provided that, at the time of applying for the Policy, the said RuPay Card is valid and is not cancelled, blocked or hot listed by such bank;
- In order to make the application for availing individual cover under the Policy you will be directed from the Website to the portal of Universal Sompo GIC Ltd. NPCI does not control, operate or manage this website and the same is operated and managed by Insurer for enabling application and payment of premium, electronically. Under no circumstances whatsoever, NPCI shall be held liable for any loss or damage arising out of or resulting from any act carried out on this website and any content or information available on this website.
- The application to the Policy shall be made on voluntary basis. Please read the terms and conditions of the Policy prescribed by the Insurer before applying for the Policy;
- The Policy shall be governed by the terms and conditions prescribed by the Insurer including the Specific Conditions and exclusions, if any, specified in the Policy;
- The coverage for the sum insured under the Policy shall be solely provided by the Insurer upon payment of the premium. The premium for Policy shall be directly paid to the Insurer by the RuPay Cardholder using the RuPay Card. No payment shall be made NPCI towards the Policy whether as premium or otherwise;
- The Policy shall be issued by the Insurer to the RuPay Cardholder, directly;
- The Insurer is solely responsible to provide the coverage and make payment towards the claim raised under the Policy. Under no circumstances, NPCI shall be held responsible for making payment of any amount to the RuPay Cardholder or any third party in relation to the Policy;
- NPCI does not make any representation, warranty, or guaranty, either express or implied, regarding quotes or quality of services provided by the Insurer, in relation to the Policy. As such, NPCI expressly disclaims all liability for any content, products, or services offered by the Insurer;
- NPCI hereby disclaims all implied representations and warranties in relation to the Policy including, but not limited to, the completeness and accuracy of the contents thereof. The RuPay Cardholder shall be solely responsible to verify and evaluate the accuracy, correctness, reliability, completeness and suitability of the Policy, its terms and services as are offered by the Insurer and NPCI shall not be held responsible for the same in any manner whatsoever;
- NPCI shall not be held liable to anyone for any loss, damage or liability, no matter how occasioned, arising out of, in any way relating to, or in connection with the Policy. Under no circumstances shall NPCI be held liable for any special, direct, indirect, exemplary, or consequential loss or damages, including, but not limited to, loss of use, data, or profits, without regard to the form of any action, including, but not limited to, contract or negligence or other tortious actions, arising out of or in connection with Policy.
- Any and all applications, communications, queries, claims, disputes or complaints in relation to the Policy including, but not limited to, claim, settlement of claims etc. shall be directly addressed and raised by the RuPay Cardholder to or with the Insurer and NPCI shall not be held responsible for taking up the same with Insurer and or for resolving the same with the Insurer, for and on behalf of the RuPay Cardholder.