Chip Prepaid Cards come with an embedded microchip that provides additional security against counterfeiting/duplication of the card.
Last day of the month and year up to which the card is valid
CVV (CVD 2)
A three-digit code on the reverse of the card used for online transactions
The magnetic stripe contains cardholder information in encoded format.
The panel for capturing cardholder’s signature
Things to Follow –
- Please keep your card in a secure place such that you will immediately know if it is missing
- Please handle your card carefully to avoid any physical damage to magnetic stripe and EMV Chip
- Never keep your card unattended e.g. at work
- Please approach your bank in case of any change in the mobile number, change in address to ensure your contact information is updated at all times
- Never keep your card and PIN together
- Please keep the PIN secret and do not disclose the PIN to anybody
- Please memorize the PIN and do not write your PIN on the card or any other document
- Never share your card number, Personal Identification Number (PIN), Card Verification Value (CVV), One Time Password (OTP) and Expiry Date with anyone